Thursday February 17th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Addressing the Retention Crisis to Avoid the Turnover Tsunami
The #1 reason why employees leave might shock you.
Do employees leave for better pay? Of course
Do they leave for a role with more leadership? Sometimes
But most don’t leave for either of those reasons.
And it’s a relatively easy fix that will transform your company from a revolving door to a permanent workplace.
Join us for a free webinar where we’ll reveal the #1 issue that’s causing the “Turnover Tsunami”, how your company can become a retention machine.
Join us to learn:
- Why bridging the HR/employee disconnect on well-being is important – and how to do it
- Well-being’s crucial impact on turnover and other People metrics
- Ways to build organizational support for well-being – get the buy-in you need
- Why well-being and “belonging” are the dynamic duo of workplace success – and how to get them working together
- Recognition tactics that improve well-being – including the 3 factors that really move the needle
- A fun way to foster peer support for wellness and well-being initiatives
- How to get managers to fulfill their potential as influencers of well-being
- 3 practical steps to improve employee well-being that you can start applying in your organization today.
NATALIE BAUMGARTNER PH.D
Dr. Natalie Baumgartner: Natalie has spent her career advising companies of all sizes, from entrepreneurial startups to Fortune 500 firms, on issues related to company culture. Specifically tackling key hire assessment and portfolio due diligence issues, she’s found success analyzing what most overlook – the human element. She holds a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with a specific focus on assessment and additional training in strength-based psychology.
Brendan is a people operations leader focused on building action-oriented HR data systems. As an avid reader of self-help books, Brendan regularly looks for creative ways to maximize wellbeing. He launched the Wellness employee resource group at Achievers in 2021, with a focus on employee ownership, experimentation, and community-building.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.