Thursday, February 23rd, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
How the SECURE Act 2.0 can benefit you and your employees
The SECURE Act 2.0 builds on the SECURE “Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement” Act of 2019 passed into law on December 29, 2022, which puts forth measures that can make it easier for employers to support employees and their financial goals.
Not only does it expand retirement coverage to more Americans, the new law includes several provisions designed to ease retirement plan administration which should encourage more employers to adopt 401(k) plans.
But what does it mean for you and your business–and how can you ensure your company is compliant?
Join us on February 23rd to learn more about how SECURE Act 2.0 will benefit your company and your employees’ unique financial needs.
- Break down SECURE Act 2.0 What is it? What legislation surrounds it?
- Discover what the new updates mean for plan sponsors and your participants
- How to stay fully compliant with SECURE ACT 2.0
- How your incentive abilities expand under 2.0 beyond company matches
- Learn to make the most of the Act with a financial wellness program that suits the needs of your employees and helps with recruitment and retention
- The effects of Act 2.0 on your part-time workforce
- Changes to automatic enrollment and escalation contributions
- Tax credits your business could harness under the new act
- Key deadlines you need to be aware of
Quinn Delgado, Inbound Sales Manager, Betterment at Work
Quinn leads the Inbound Sales team in assisting prospective clients with meeting their 401(k) needs. Quinn brings over three years of 401(k) sales experience to Betterment. Before that, he spent seven years as a high school history and economics teacher and water polo coach in the Los Angeles area. Quinn received his undergraduate degree from Pepperdine University, where he studied Communications and Business and was also a member of the Men’s Water Polo team. He then went on to get his Masters in Education from Loyola Marymount University.
Robert Krupa, Head of 401(k) Compliance, Betterment at Work
Rob, leads the 401(k) Compliance team, which is responsible for helping plans with ERISA compliance on Betterment’s recordkeeping platform. Rob and his team are subject matter experts on 401(k) plans and are responsible for day-to-day plan operations. Rob holds a Certified Pension Consultant (CPC) designation from the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA). Prior to joining Betterment, he most recently worked as a defined contribution plan consultant at Willis Towers Watson. Rob graduated from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana with a degree in Economics.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.