Wednesday, October 26th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Drafting Employment Agreements and Policies for a Remote Workforce
Along with increased access to talent and improved employee flexibility, remote work comes with a mountain of legal complexities — aka a headache for HR.
But that doesn’t mean you should nix the Zoom meetings! In fact, remote work has fully transitioned from the latest trend to a permanent must-have to attract and retain employees.
So how are you supposed to continue offering remote work and not rip your hair out while navigating the legal landmines? By joining us for this free webinar on October 26th where our experts discuss the legal issues your company should consider, including new hire reporting, handbook policies, and employee agreements.
We’ll answer questions like:
- Can I hire new employees to work remotely in a new state?
- What happens if a current employee moves to a different state?
- What changes need to be made to my employment documents?
- Is it really that big of a deal if I don’t meet the state requirements?
And we’ll also cover:
- How to simplify state laws so you aren’t confused by a variety of different rules and regulations
- What you need to know so you save on pricey lawyer fees
- Ways to craft offer letters that work in all states
- The updates you need to make to your employee handbooks if you’re allowing remote work
- How to make sure your non-compete clause is enforceable wherever you are
- And much more.
Duration: 1 Hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.