Thursday, April 21st, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
The Employee Mental Health Crisis – How to Make it Right
Strategies and insights on support and prevention
The employee mental health crisis continues to be one of the most difficult challenges HR managers have ever faced.
Although it’s an increasing priority to support workers’ mental health needs, many companies are in uncharted waters – and the stakes couldn’t be higher.
For employers, unsupported mental health issues directly impact employee retention, productivity, engagement, and healthcare spend. For employees and their families, it’s a matter of needing relief and ending suffering.
How can you most effectively address employees’ mental health needs in a way that benefits both the individual and your organization?
Join us for a free webinar where expert Michelle Coussens, Owner, Trainer & Consultant, Plan B Consulting will provide you with a clear, step-by-step path you can follow to improve support for mental health in the workplace. You’ll get actionable advice and best practices that you can use no matter where you are in your journey.
You’ll walk away from the session having learned:
- The true magnitude of the mental health crisis – and the dangers organizations face when they leave workers on their own to address their issues.
- Why traditional EAPs aren’t the best solution for mental health needs – and how some approaches can actually be impediments.
- How to shift organizational culture toward inclusiveness and support – and help remove the stigma of reaching out for mental health assistance.
- Available options to provide multichannel and diverse services for addressing and preventing mental health issues.
- What’s working for other companies – in a wide variety of industries – that you can use in your own organization.
Owner, Trainer & Consultant, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens helps HR professionals and other business leaders with their people & benefits strategies.
She’s taught thousands of executives across all industries how to succeed in a changing world through her webinars, workshops, and hands-on training and consulting.
Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association where she teaches numerous strategic planning and management courses. She’s also on the business faculty at College of DuPage.
Duration: 60 minutes
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.