Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Stay Strategic with Your Employee Onboarding
How to Lead New Hires Through Virtual and Hybrid Environments
The secret to managing your human capital? A strong onboarding process.
A great onboarding experience improves employee retention by 82% – a highly necessary key to success in this job market.
And that’s not all. Onboarding (done correctly) improves productivity by over 70%.
It’s a no-brainer, right? So why don’t all companies have a purposeful onboarding program?
It’s difficult enough to accomplish job one when you have job openings, let alone develop new programs.
But focusing on your onboarding program now drastically minimizes your future hiring headaches.
This free webinar on November 10th breaks down exactly how to beef up your onboarding process. We’ll cover:
- Methods for improving your onboarding program while reducing your onboarding costs
- Tips and tricks for navigating the new hire process in the virtual and hybrid environments
- Dos and Don’ts for your Day 1 schedule
- How to keep your new hires’ eyes from glazing over in trainings
- Ways to speed up your new employee’s time to productivity
- The hidden benefit you might not expect from a better onboarding program – and it involves your existing employees and managers
- Three pain points that most onboarding programs miss
- Recommended time frames for contact with your new hire before the onboarding process begins
- How to deliver your onboarding consistently across the board, regardless of manager or job description
Thomas Mathew, Sr. Director at EMP Trust,
Has over 20+ Years of executive, managerial and technical expertise working with HR stakeholders, Engineering and IT Teams to transform and build engaging workforce solutions for HR Teams. He is responsible for software processed and works closely with customers to understand their core HR needs. Mr. Mathew has worked with larger customers to build HR compliance software and has in-depth knowledge about US Federal, State & County laws, regulations, and notices including Form I-9, DHS E-Verify, and the latest technology trends.
Works with leaders and their teams to create unstoppable organizations.
- He has lead teams both in-person and virtually for over twenty years.
- For the past decade he’s been consulting to some of the most recognizable brands such as Pepsi and Tim Hortons on how they can create a culture of empowered employees for higher levels of productivity, morale and to ensure an extra-ordinary customer experience.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.