Wednesday, February 9th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Four Steps to Better People Analytics:
How HR leaders can build business impact with insights
Give the C-Suite the Data It Wants and Boost HR’s Value
Companies need valuable HR and People data like never before.
On the plus side, HR is delivering the data, with 94% of business leaders receiving some form of People data from HR, according to a recent Sage study.
However, despite the abundance of data, 40% of business leaders are not fully satisfied with HR’s ability to provide insights and recommendations and 60% said they’re not even using HR data to drive any kind of business decision-making.
What’s causing this disconnect? How can HR improve its People analytics in a way that transforms data into the insights the C-suite wants?
Join Sarah Andresen, Principal People Scientist at Sage, as she reveals research-backed steps you can take to bridge this gap, boost the value and impact of your People analytics, and increase your own value to your organization.
Walk away with valuable takeaways, including:
- The key employee indicators that really matter for your organization
- What information to report, who to report it to, when and how
- How to deliver real actionable insights to drive business decision-making
- Steps to ensure key decision makers have the insights they want – and need
- Proven ways to enhance the quality, accuracy and reliability of your data
- Methods to demonstrate the impact of People data and HR strategy on your business’ bottom line
Register today to take the next step in your People analytics journey.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.