Thursday, December 16th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
How to Get Recognition Right in Your 2022 Planning
Most employee recognition programs miss the mark according to new research from the Workforce Institute.
In fact, 82% of employees say they’re not being recognized enough.
This is despite the mountain of data showing that employee recognition is one of the easiest, fastest, cheapest, and most impactful ways to boost morale and improve performance.
So what’s the disconnect?
More importantly, how can you develop or refine your recognition strategy to overcome the common pitfalls to success and adapt it for post-pandemic workforce dynamics?
Join Achievers’ VP of Customer Success Matt Tremmaglia and Employee Engagement Evangelist, Brie Harvey, as they lay out (in detail) a proven recognition playbook born out of years of trial and error, millions of data points, and real-world insights from 350 companies across 150 countries.
During this in-depth webinar you’ll learn:
- The two things all employees need to be fully engaged and to do their best work
- The important difference between praise and recognition – and why one is a stronger influencer of employee morale, engagement, and performance than the other
- 6 must-have attributes of a winning employee recognition strategy (plus, the secret ingredient the most successful recognition programs in the world have)
- Five common and harmful myths about employee recognition that sabotage well-intended programs
- 10 best practices for effective employee recognition with real-world examples from award-winning organizations (what they do differently and their results)
- Where rewards fit (and don’t fit) into recognition programs – and how to avoid the entitlement problem
- Two ways to measure the success of recognition initiatives (and how to connect your programs to strategic business outcomes)
Brie Harvey is a talent management leader and digital strategist who writes and speaks about trends within Human Capital Management and the future of work.
Having served in a variety of leadership roles for HR Technology companies over the last decade, she brings expert level knowledge of Total Rewards, L&D, talent acquisition, and how to cultivate workplace cultures that transform employee engagement and the Employee Value Proposition.
Passionate about the intersection between behavioral science, managerial effectiveness and technology, Brie has partnered with some of the world’s largest, most complex organizations to build high performance cultures centered around authentic appreciation, trust and inclusion.
In her role as an Employee Engagement Evangelist, Brie works with the research arm of Achievers, the Workforce Institute, to share data-based insights about how to enhance employee engagement and recognition strategies for a pandemic-era workplace.
Matt Tremmaglia leads the Customer Success team at Achievers; a technology platform focused on enhancing culture, performance, and employee engagement in today’s workplace at scale. In this role, Matt’s focus in on creating high value outcomes for all organizations who leverage the Achievers platform to engage their team members. With over 15 years working with companies of all sizes and backgrounds, Matt leverages data, industry proven best practices, and real examples from hundreds of global organizations to build stronger relationships between employees and their leaders, while ultimately aligning everyone to the company mission and values.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.