Tuesday, September 27th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Humanize HR: How to Lead with Empathy
Build Employee Connections Using Tech
You’ve heard the warning that young employees get – “HR isn’t here to protect you, they’re here to protect the company.”
It immediately creates an “us vs. them” mindset that lasts. And it’s even worse for small HR departments or solo HR pros.
This free webinar breaks down how to escape those stereotypes and humanize the HR role.
We’ll answer questions like:
- How can I get support from other leaders at the company to change perceptions?
- If I implement HR tech and enable employees to be more self-serve, will that make their relationship with HR worse?
- How do I create boundaries while trying to connect with employees?
- What if my organization is huge? How do I create personal connections?
We’ll also cover:
- Strategies for leading with empathy, regardless of your organization’s size,
- Ways you can make stronger connections with employees (and it’s not how you may think),
- How to change the perception of HR at your organization if you’re already in a negative space
- Why you should build connections with your employees
- The surprising way building connections is linked to business profitability,
- Plus much more.
Register today so you can build relationships with your employees and focus on people-first tasks.
Max Muller possesses more than 38 years of business experience as an attorney, businessman and consultant. For many years Max held various operating and executive positions with distribution and information technology companies. In 1990, he began a consulting and professional speaking practice focusing on providing practical solutions in the areas of Inventory Control/Cycle Counting, OSHA and Workplace Legalities.
Max has presented more than 3,000 seminars, webinars, podcasts and audio-conferences throughout the United States, England and Canada, attended or participated in by over 100,000 individuals. Max is also a highly experienced instructional designer. He has authored numerous one and multi-day seminars and workshops, training video scripts, and internet distance learning materials for a number of adult continuing education organizations.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.