Tuesday, October 24th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Key Data for Hiring, Retention and Compensation Planning to Close Out 2023
Do pessimistic headlines make you scared for the future?
Amidst concerns of a recession, skyrocketing interest rates, and industry-specific layoffs, it can feel next to impossible to navigate the shifting landscape of hiring, retention, and compensation planning.
Fortunately, the labor market continues to prove its resilience as 2023 winds to a close, and things may not be as bad as they seem.
Unfortunately, whether the outcomes appear good or bad, the spotlight is still on you, the HR professional, to meet the demands of your workforce.
Ready to stay ahead of the trends continuing for the rest of 2023 and beyond?
Make sure to join us for the must-attend event of the year, Key Data for Hiring, Retention, and Compensation Planning to Close Out 2023. Our experts will break down the pivotal trends shaping the future.
Key Takeaways You Can’t Afford to Miss:
- A closer look at the slowing wage growth and its profound impact on hiring, employee retention, and 2023 budgets.
- Inconsistent challenges faced by hiring managers and business leaders in 2023, compared to the dynamic years of 2020-2022.
- Insights into which occupations, industries, and locations are poised to maintain their strength in the uncertain times ahead.
- Tools and resources to master the art of diversity hiring in 2023.
- Unveil the intricacies of compensation planning and budgeting through real-life case studies.
- Demystify job openings and turnover—do pessimistic headlines align with the data? Discover the reality beyond the news.
The competition for top talent remains fierce, making it crucial for businesses like yours to adopt strategies that meet the needs of talent attraction and retention. Register now for the webinar to continue staying competitive!
Jay Denton, Chief Analyst at LaborIQ
Mallory Vachon, Ph.D., Senior Economist at LaborIQ
Katie Coleman, Product Marketing Manager at Circa
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.