Friday, July 22nd, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Reduce Worker Turnover
Tying Employee Feedback to Positive Outcomes
What if 75% of your turnover last year was easily avoidable?
The truth is…that’s no hypothetical.
The latest data shows that a shocking 75% of the hourly worker turnover in 2021 should have been avoided! That is if their company took just four simple steps.
Those steps — listening to employee feedback, analyzing the results and data, taking action, and measuring the outcomes — are the building blocks for retaining your top performers.
Even if you’re already implementing some or all of those steps, there are still always opportunities where you should be optimizing your processes.
And this free webinar (hosted by the team at WorkStep, the leading workforce retention management team), shows you how to implement and optimize each of the four steps.
Join us and you’ll learn:
- What’s driving frontline worker turnover (hint: it’s not pay!) and how to improve it,
- The cost of employee turnover, why your calculation matters, and its impact on your bottom line,
- The impact of a down market on your hiring and retention strategy,
- Using the scientific process (listen, analyze, act, measure) to decrease turnover at scale,
- How your peers are embracing retention management tools to reduce their turnover, and successfully execute their retention strategy,
- And much more.
Register today for this must-attend session so you can retain your top talent despite the strained labor market.
Dan Johnston is the co-founder and CEO of WorkStep. WorkStep’s software platform empowers companies to find and keep frontline employees for the long run. Prior to WorkStep, Dan managed a third-party logistics warehouse and co-founded InstaEDU, an education technology company.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.