Tuesday, April 26th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
How to Retain Employees with Effective Communications in the Hybrid Workforce Model
A key ingredient to retaining employees is being able to read their mind.
Just kidding, that’s impossible!
But the next best thing is effective communication.
If you’re able to communicate effectively, you’ll get to understand their wants, desires, and needs.
Here’s the hard part…
How do you go about having honest discussions with your employees?
Where they’ll really tell you how they feel.
Giving you the ability to fix the problem before they’re interviewing with other companies.
That’s why our friends at Everbridge will be hosting a free webinar to help you retain employees with effective communication.
You’ll also learn:
- How to create a work environment where employees are able to thrive
- How to effectively communicate with employees with their transition to hybrid work
- The telltale signs an employee is in trouble and how to respond
- Why you need to construct effective employee messaging to understand their needs
- The best tools for communication where employees are scattered working in office and in home
- How to overcome anxiety of employees leaving the company
- Why you need to reassure operations that their job is safe during transition periods
- The framework you need to implement for a successful hybrid work transition
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.