Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Supporting employees during the mental health access crisis
Help your struggling employees get the resources they need
Your employees may show up to work every day with a smile on their face, but a large portion are struggling internally.
Studies show that 88% of workers have experienced depression during the pandemic, but fewer than 50% of people experiencing mental health concerns received help.
And HR managers often feel helpless because there aren’t enough resources to treat everyone who needs mental health therapy.
But there is a solution to help meet your employees’ mental health needs, despite the lack of available therapists.
Join us on November 17th where Vida Health will reveal how this is possible.
You’ll also learn:
- What can an employer do to better support employees’ mental health and prevent burnout?
- The devastating effects of stress on productivity (the time lost each day by the average worker is incredible)
- How expanding mental health benefits has been proven to LOWER healthcare costs.
- Why everyone needs access to mental healthcare – but not everyone needs a therapist
- The direct link between mental and physical health
- What mental health coaching is and why it’s important to employees
- What you can do to help workers recover from the mental health impact of the pandemic
Chris Mosunic – Vida Health Chief Clinical Officer
Chris is a national leader in behavioral health, having started and directed numerous behavioral health organizations, most notably leading the first behavioral chronic-condition focused program at Yale-New Haven Health-Greenwich Hospital, the behavioral sciences team at Johnson & Johnson, and IAFF Center of Excellence, an inpatient hospital which specifically helps firefighters struggling with behavioral health issues. He is also a licensed clinical psychologist, registered dietitian, and certified diabetes educator, having received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Vanderbilt, MS in nutritional biochemistry from Tufts and MBA from Yale.
Gretchen Mehlhoff – Vida Health Coach Lead
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.