Wednesday, December 15th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Sustain Your DEI Strategy for a Stronger Employee Experience
Employees are leaving their companies at the highest rates in years, in part due to a lack of progress on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts.
Because the truth is, your employees are expecting more from you in 2022 — even if you already provide good benefits and an appropriate salary.
Don’t let a lack of DEI results (which you know you should be prioritizing anyway…) be the reason your top performers submit their two weeks notice.
This free webinar breaks down exactly how to implement — and sustain — your DEI strategy, so you can build a stronger employee experience.
- Tactics to foster a culture of inclusion and belonging
- Strategies to measure DEI efforts and outcomes
- Pivotal moments across the employee experience to target your DEI efforts
- Ways to address acts of bias, harassment, and discrimination
- Tools to measure progress on DEI initiatives
- The impacts of conscious and unconscious bias on the employee experience
- How to address inequities in coaching, feedback, performance management, and pay
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.