Thursday, December 9th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
People Analytics: The top HR Metrics Being Used in Organizations Today
Do you know your employees as well as you know your customers? More importantly, are you using those insights to consistently make decisions and create an impact for the business?
60% of c-suite leaders say no.
Companies have an abundance of HR raw data, however, they are not heavily reliant on it. And, executives are not fully satisfied with HR’s ability to provide insights and recommendations as a result.
This all comes from new research conducted by Sage.
Join Sarah Andresen, Principal People Scientist at Sage for this webinar where she’ll dive into research findings that outline how to create business impact through HR analytics and insights.
By the end of this webinar you’ll know:
- The people analytics journey: 4 steps to better workforce visibility
- C-suite perspective: How aligned are HR and People leaders to business priorities? (and the thing executives want more of from their HR team)
- How HR leaders are using analytics and the top 10 most used metrics are they focused on
- What HR and people data do c-suite executives find most useful – and the disconnect between what they want vs. what HR is providing
- 6 ways to use HR data to drive business decision-making
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.