3 Ways to Address Mental Health in the Workplace
The employee mental health crisis continues to be one of the most difficult challenges HR managers have ever faced.
Although there’s a clear imperative to support workers’ mental health needs, many companies and their managers are in uncharted waters – and the stakes couldn’t be higher.
For employers, unsupported mental health needs directly impact employee retention, productivity, engagement, and healthcare spend. For workers and their families, it’s a matter of ending suffering and getting their lives back.
This guide outlines three ways employers can effectively address workers’ mental health needs in a way that benefits both the individual employee and your organization.
Included in the guide:
- How to de-stigmatize mental health challenges in the workplace
- Effective ways to spread awareness of – and participation in – your mental health initiatives
- Why traditional EAPs aren’t the best solution for mental health needs – and how some approaches can actually be impediments
- Make optimal use of incentives to help reach your wellness goals
- Proven methods HR professionals can use to identify and support at-risk employees
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.