New Hire Roadmap
All the Employee Onboarding Resources You Need
When it comes to onboarding, a good start is half the work done.
You’ve put in the time and effort to source the top talent in the market. You’ve hired the best candidates out there, and they’re excited to come on board and get started by contributing new ideas to your business. Now, it’s up to you to harness all that energy by making sure they have the best possible new hire experience.
You need to engage your incoming employees with great pre-boarding, and show them what makes your workplace culture unique–even if you’re welcoming them to the company from a distance. You need to help them build the right relationships, benefit from your institutional knowledge, and showcase their talent and experience from their very first projects. But most importantly, you need to make them feel at home with the right resources, help, and support.
Building a great new hire roadmap isn’t just a thoughtful and courteous thing to do, either. Studies show 20% of employee turnover happens in the first 45 days on the job. This means you have a short window to make the right impression and set your new employees up to excel in their roles. Get this wrong, and you could risk losing all that great talent you worked so hard to hire.
In this ebook, we’ll show you all the employee onboarding resources you need to build a great new hire roadmap from Day 1 to Day 90 and beyond.
Specifically, we’ll cover:
- 3 Reasons Why A Structured Employee Onboarding Process Makes A Major Difference For New Hires
- Employee Onboarding Checklist: Your New Hire Training Blueprint For The First 30, 60, And 90 days
- 3 Key Characteristics Of Wow-Worthy New Employee Onboarding Programs
- Team Building 101: The 3 Key Roles Of Collaborative Learning In Onboarding New Hires
- Maximizing Metrics: How To Demonstrate Business Impact Through 4-Step Employee Onboarding Analytics
- Adapting To The New Normal: 3 Tips To Adjust Your Onboarding Process To Reflect A Remote Work Environment
- The Right Tech For The Task: Choosing The Best Employee Onboarding Software For New Hire Training Experiences in 3 Key Steps
- New Hire Onboarding Showcase: How 4 Leading L&D Experts Structure Their Strategies
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.