Quality of Hire Scorecard: Make Better Hiring and Talent Decisions
Are you measuring the one metric that counts the most in your recruiting process?
There are countless key metrics to track in the recruitment process. But if you want to make better talent decisions, the most important one to track is your Quality of Hire (QoH).
This metric ties a direct line between the level of effort you put into the hiring process and the level of results your company sees from your employee.
It’s tricky to measure, but the free Quality of Hire Scorecard makes it more straightforward than ever before.
The tool gives you:
- Credible insights into your hiring process
- Ways to spot emerging patterns in your organization
- Strategies for tackling problem areas
- A way to tangibly measure an intangible metric
- Six questions to ask your employees to help identify long-term impacts of a hire
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.