TALENT RETENTION REPORT
How to hold on to workers during The Great Resignation
Find definitive answers to why employees are leaving and how to get them to stay
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 4.4 million Americans quit their jobs voluntarily in September 2021 – the highest number on record since December of 2000.
We don’t know when the Great Resignation will end, but the urgent question many of us are trying to answer now is: How do we stop the bleeding?
Download iHire’s 2021 Talent Retention Report to get the answers. It offers you insights into retention trends straight from today’s labor force. Close to 4,000 U.S. workers from 57 industries reveal what’s driving people to seek greener pastures and — more importantly — what’s convincing them to stay?
In it you’ll find:
- What factors are causing employees to leave their jobs voluntarily? (an eye-opening Top 10)
- Head scratching numbers on job satisfaction
- How to retain would-be career changers (it’s easier than you think)
- How COVID-19 policies are making or breaking employees’ decisions to stay or go
- 14 inducements you can use to make sure that workers considering changing jobs stay put (ranked in order of importance)
- 5 tactics you can use to retain your workers in the coming months
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.