The Burnout Epidemic
Why Employers Must Address Work-Related Burnout
Job burnout among U.S. employees has reached crisis proportions.
“Burnout” isn’t just some made-up concept.
A staggering two-thirds of employees are experiencing burnout at work.
Even the World Health Organization officially recognized burnout as a medical diagnosis in May 2019 — and that was before the pandemic pushed workers even closer to the edge.
And with the Great Resignation running as rampant as ever, can you really afford not to address this issue with your team members?
Because quite simply, work is making your employees sick. It’s your job to offer real solutions to this issue.
This free guide, The Burnout Epidemic, breaks down exactly practical (and affordable) ways you can begin to tackle burnout at your company.
Download today and uncover:
- What specifically causes burnout and how to, if not too late, avoid it,
- The dramatic impacts employee burnout has on your business’ productivity and profitability,
- What experts say is being “sabotaged” because of burnout,
- The most common industries at risk of employee burnout,
- The very real consequences of your employees suffering from burnout (which may shock you),
- Tips and tricks for combatting burnout at your organization,
- The strategy that should be used and why it’s so important it’s implemented accurately,
- Ways to help your employees establish appropriate boundaries and develop healthy coping mechanisms,
- And much more!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.