An Ultimate Guide to Employee Onboarding
A sound onboarding process doesn’t just increase retention and productivity – it raises it by over 50% compared to weak programs.
And that’s not all. Because higher retention and productivity means one big thing: higher profitability (aka bonus points for both you and your employees).
But the truth is, a fully developed onboarding process isn’t just a “nice to have.”
Even losing just one employee costs an estimated 100% and 300% of the replaced employee’s salary. Yikes.
Download this free eBook, An Ultimate Guide to Employee Onboarding, to not only minimize unnecessary costs but also help further develop your onboarding process (an absolute necessity in today’s world).
- Best practices for building an onboarding process in all work environments (in-person, hybrid, remote)
- 8 crucial steps that your onboarding must include to be successful
- Ways to decrease retention related expenses
- A sample onboarding program that you can use for your own organization (beginning on page 14)
- How to define and measure both short- and long-term goals for each new hire
- What trips up 60% of managers in failed onboardings (and how to avoid it at your company)
- Bonus: how to get your employees to stay with your company even greater than 3 years
Get the free guide today to best welcome your new hires to your organization’s values, culture, systems, and processes – and keep them engaged for years to come.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.