Do you have trouble landing 100% of your perfect candidates?
Read this Blueprint now
Winning the War for Talent
A Step-by-Step Framework for Recruiting the Talent You Need
Whether you’re filling a position in the warehouse or the board room, you’ll always be under pressure to find and hire the very best.
With so many influences affecting your company’s approach to hiring, you need a foolproof way to improve the likelihood of finding the best candidate time and again.
This Blueprint provides a 6-step framework with clear strategies to ensure your time and energy are used wisely to effectively pursue the most successful paths and get the most out of your recruiting efforts.
Inside This Blueprint:
- Sourcing strategies, tactics, and tips to start your search out on the right foot (it’s all about what you’re using as 'bait')
- Creating a powerful and accurate job description aimed at attracting the most qualified person for the role
- Assessing your candidates: How to determine that your best candidate will be the 'right fit'
- Keys to successful social media recruiting – proactively identifying candidates, building relationships, and ultimately getting them to apply for an opening
- Effective employment branding best practices that attract (and retain) employees who connect with your brand and culture
Extra Resources Included
5 Practical Tools To Help You Implement Everything You've
Learned From The Blueprint
Winning the War For Talent...
The View From 10,000 Feet
It Takes Talent to Acquire Good Talent
- The single most pressing business and HR challenge for HR Pros
- Identifying the difference between recruiting and talent acquisition (which one does your organization subscribe to?)
- Common, fundamental errors and preventable mistakes that drive away good candidates – backed by research
- Top 10 recruiting trends to watch for and how they’ll effect you – if they haven’t already
- The in-house essentials that are critical to a successful recruiting process
6-Step In-Depth, How-To Framework To Successful Recruiting
- 12 highly sought qualities to look for in your potential new hire that go hand-in-hand with success in the workplace – and reliable techniques to discover if they possess those traits
- The single question to ask that tells you if they should be hired – or not
- Do’s and don’ts of a well-crafted job description (plus a 6-part template)
- Determining the success-criteria of every job role you hire for
- How to determine what it will take for a new hire to be successful
- 5 words to keep an ear out for from your candidate that indicates they’re made of the right stuff
- 5 words you want to hear from your candidate that indicated they’re made of the ‘right stuff’
- Red flags and bad indicators you should always be keeping an eye out for
- Keys and tools to optimizing job titles to enhance searchability and performance
- 8 critical components to include in every job ad
- 6 ways to promote available positions and your brand
- 5 ways to highlight your company culture in your pursuit to improving your brand
- How to create meaningful screening questions – plus 5 areas to explore throughout the recruiting process
- BONUS: 7 phone screening interview questions
10 Recruiting Mistakes That Waste Time And Money When Hiring
- Mistake #1 – Poorly crafted job descriptions
- Mistake #3 – Placing too much value on the interview
- Mistake #6 – Not hiring the “overqualified” candidates
- Mistake #8 – Rushing the hire
- Mistake #9 – Relying too much on references
What Our Customers Say
"From bite sized pieces of wisdom to full on training series, I highly recommend HR Morning!"
Cindy Saunders, SPHR|GPHR|SHRM-SCP,
Human Resources Business Partner
"Get the results you need"
"I knew I had a difficult conversation coming up with one of my employees. This helped me so much to prepare for the meeting. I was able to remain calm and get the results I needed."
"Verbiage to use in real conversations"
"Very straight forward giving you good verbiage to use in real conversations."
Here's A Summary of Everything You'll Get
Winning the War for Talent & Practical Tools:
44-Page, step-by-step Blueprint
90-day HRMorning Money Back Guarantee
Download Immediately, PDF
- Common Mistakes That’ll Sink Your Recruiting Efforts
- 5 Legal Guidelines for Google Background Checks
- What Makes a Great Job Description?
- 6 Great Screening Questions that Test a Candidate’s Value
- 7 Keys Steps to Getting The Most from Your Social Recruiting Efforts
Get This Blueprint
& Much More …
With an HRMorning Insider membership you'll get immediate access to the Blueprint you're looking at right now, plus all this in your account on day one:
Quality, reliable information you can trust – professionally curated, distilled and delivered to you all in one place.BECOME AN NOW
Get this Blueprint plus 400+ resources - FREE for 21 days No Thanks
I'll Get This Blueprint for $67
45-Day Money Back Guarantee
HR Morning’s Winning the War for Talent Blueprint comes with an unconditional, 100% money back guarantee.
If you decide “Title of the Product” Essential Insights doesn’t deliver value or simply isn’t your cup of tea, just email us at CustomerSuccess@HRMorning.com within 45 days, and we’ll process your complete, no-hassle refund in 1 business day or less.