Firing Checklist: What Every HR Pro Should Use
Firing an employee is stressful enough without having to worry about plaintiffs’ lawyers looking for mistakes. The Answer? Don’t give them any to find.
This checklist gives you a comprehensive series of steps to take throughout the termination process that not only ensures a drama-free separation, but – more importantly – one that’s on the right side of the law.
Download it now and discover:
- 3 pre-termination must-do’s (one involves your most critical internal partner)
- The single-most important question to ask during the termination interview
- How to take control of valuable company property most organizations forget to even ask about
- 3 post-termination steps to secure a drama-free exit
- The 4 biggest termination mistakes organizations make – and how to avoid them
Yes, I Want the Checklist!
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.