Motivating Without Money
91 Inexpensive Ways to Keep Employees Happy
Recognizing good work is the No. 1 way to motivate your employees, but that recognition isn’t enough to keep them motivated forever. You want to keep them at the top of their game, but the problem is: how can you afford to keep giving away incentives while staying within your tight budget?
Motivating Without Money: 91 Inexpensive Ways to Keep Employees Happy gives you clear, actionable strategies you can use right now to give sincere, deserved recognition and rewards with small or no price tags.
Jump-start Motivation With Proven, Inexpensive (or Free) Strategies That Work
- Top 10 things employees say keep them happy and interested in work
- 21 phrases to use when delivering praise
- Easy ways to make praise personal
- How to double the effects of your praise
Ask Employees What They Want – or Steal These Ideas That Worked for Other Successful Leaders
- Support a local charity together
- Equip break rooms with cards and games
- Leave voicemail messages thanking and complimenting employees for extraordinary work
- Create a “stress relief room”
- Have an indoor “sports day” during cold months
More Inexpensive Ideas That Motivate and Create a Cohesive Group
- 7 ways to use training as a motivator
- 4 teambuilding ideas for inside or outside of work
- 3 easy ways to identify speakers who can share their knowledge with your employees
Yes, I Want the Free Guide!
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.