Turn Good People into Great Employees: Performance Reviews That Work
Start using performance reviews to your advantage, instead of dreaded annual obligations.
Performance reviews can fine-tune employee performance, establish goals and set individuals and departments up for success.
Properly done, performance reviews are one of the best tools a manager has.
Turn Good People into Great Employees: Performance Reviews That Work offers a no-nonsense approach anyone can use to successfully prepare and execute performance reviews that develop and motivate employees.
Make Performance Reviews a Success
- 4 sample evaluations to assist in creating a written review
- Manage employee expectations
- Positive language vs. sugarcoating criticism
- What to do when you and an employee don’t see eye to eye
- Establishing accountability and responsibility
Avoid Common Pitfalls
- Separating the review from the raise
- How to handle dissatisfaction with the review
- Performance reviews vs. performance improvement plans
- Language for constructive feedback
- Performance reviews that fall short: Why they fail
Develop Employees, Benefit Organizations
- From preparation to final draft: Step-by-step guidance
- Aligning personal goals with organizational goals
- Feedback that provides help and insight
- Strategies to increase effectiveness of the written review
- Keys to develop a motivating final draft
Yes, I Want the Free Guide!
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.