Why Good People Jump Ship
And What You Can Do to Keep Them
Good employees – the ones who are engaged, productive, and look forward to coming to work each day – are a hot commodity. There just aren’t enough of them to go around, and competitive organizations find a way to steal the best and brightest. Your challenge is to keep them engaged and avoid having a revolving door that lowers morale and eats away at productivity, efficiency and profit.
Why Good People Jump Ship and What You Can Do to Keep Them will give you the practical strategies you need to improve retention and create a work environment people want to be part of.
Discover the Keys to Identifying Root Causes of Turnover
- Top 5 reasons good employees leave
- 4 management styles that drive people nuts – and out the door
- Closing the gaps between employee expectations and reality
- Evaluating compensation, benefits and work/life balance
Learn What Retention Tactics Work
- 8-step growth and development plan for keeping high-performing staff
- 5 essential elements of effective recognition programs
- 7-point checklist for tailoring your workplace to accommodate changing lifestyles
- 12 questions to ask when evaluating your employee recognition efforts
- 3 key questions to ask employees
Discover the Recruiting and Hiring Strategies That Are Most Effective
- 4 character traits of good candidates
- Your best source for potential hires (Hint: you don’t have to look far)
- 6 real-life examples of companies that made a difference through retention of good employees
Yes, I Want the Free Guide!
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.