Wednesday, May 25th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
6 Overlooked Posting Requirements That Could Put Your Company at Risk
Labor law compliance isn’t often clear-cut – especially when it comes to posting compliance.
As an employer, it’s imperative to stay on top of all the factors that influence what you need to post.
Failure to do so can lead to penalties, fines, and even lawsuits.
Don’t worry – we’re here to help.
Join us for this free webinar on May 25th to learn more about overlooked posting regulations and trends that could impact your company’s compliance with labor law posting requirements.
This webinar will address:
- Posting Obligations for Remote Workers
- Federal Contractor Postings
- Job Applicant Posting Requirements
- Posting Requirements for Cities and Counties
- Special Industry Requirements
- Maintaining Compliance Across Multiple locations
Dr. Jim Castagnera, Esq.
Dr. Jim Castagnera holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University, and a J.D. and Ph.D. (American Studies) from Case Western Reserve University. He worked 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr and 23 years as associate provost & legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University, where in 2018 he received the university’s highest annual award for distinguished service.
- He also did stints as a full-time law professor at UT-Austin and Widener University Law School.
- Having retired from Rider in 2019, he is engaged in a portfolio of activities: Member and Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a public relations firm with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles; Partner with Portum Group International LLC, a cyber security & privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia; Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel; an Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School at Law at Drexel University, and an arbitrator for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.