Tuesday, December 14th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Creating an Accountability Culture
How to Change Behavior and Drive Innovation
Your organization’s ability to grow is determined by the employees’ capacity to do two things well.
- Identify, respond and triumph over challenges, and
- Adapt to change.
Executive leadership, managers, front-line workers, everyone up and down the org chart must be rowing in the same direction on those two areas. Unfortunately, it’s easier said than done.
The key ingredient: people holding one another accountable.
Accountable to adopt new processes, accept new ways of working, innovate products and services, and more effectively serve customers (to name a few).
This is easily one of the most important – yet difficult things to achieve.
Join New York Times bestselling author Joseph Grenny on December 14 for the most eye-opening webinar you’ve attended this year.
Joseph will share examples from a fascinating case study of The Other Side Academy where ex-convicts have created an accountability culture where relationships and results flourish.
In addition, you’ll gain valuable insights and practical takeaways such as:
- Why accountability is vital to organizational success
- How to cut lag time and disappointment between what people say and what they deliver
- A step-by-step strategy for building total accountability in the workplace
- Workplace-tested ways to candidly and respectfully discuss performance gaps (and create a culture that values having these crucial conversations)
- How to address performance in a way that solves the problem while actually strengthening the relationship
Joseph Grenny is a four-time New York Times bestselling author, dynamic keynote speaker, and leading social scientist for business performance. For thirty years, Joseph has delivered engaging keynotes at major conferences including the HSM World Business Forum at Radio City Music Hall. Joseph’s work has been translated into 28 languages, is available in 36 countries, and has generated results for 300 of the Fortune 500
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.