Thursday, September 29th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Unconventional Ways to Engage Your Hybrid and Remote Employees
When you’re hybrid or fully remote, it can seem impossible to organize successful team-building activities – let alone the kind everyone raves about.
It’s often left to you to coordinate everything – and everyone. As if you had an unlimited amount of time.
Not to mention that most activities with a distributed workforce can seem like the same old same old to participants already suffering from Zoom fatigue.
But these types of activities are vital parts of the employee experience, organizational culture, and team cohesiveness – all of which directly impact performance.
So how do you pull off team-building activities with meaningful engagement when your teams are hybrid or remote? And what are some new, fun ideas that are anything but the same-old-same-old?
If you want your employees to rave about your next team-building event, join us for a free webinar where we’ll give you fresh ideas and advice that let you overcome the challenges of a distributed workforce and set you up to have more fun together as a group than you have in years – quite possibly, ever!
Here’s just part of what we’ll cover:
- An up-to-date overview of remote work trends, along with some eye-opening – and disturbing – numbers on engagement
- New challenges of engaging distributed teams…if you think you have it bad, wait until you hear some of these horror stories
- Why the distributed nature of teams makes it critical to focus on team building and engagement…and the serious consequences when they are ignored
- 6 fun and unconventional employee engagement and team-building ideas for distributed teams …remember, we promised you they would rave – and we meant it.
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Company where he works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace:
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their operational performance.
- Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power
- Shawn is a highly sought-after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including “Globe and Mail”, “CFO Magazine” and the “Association of Manufacturing”
Douglas Levine, Vice President, Human Resources,
Doug is currently the Vice President of HR with 1-800Flowers.com, Inc and has an extensive history in the Human Resources profession. Before joining 1-800Flowers.com, Inc, Doug spent time at other well-known retail chains such as New York & Company as well as ROSS.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.