Thursday, August 26th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
What Every Employer Needs to Know About Paid Sick Leave
How the latest regulatory changes impact your organization
Stay compliant with the latest updates
The compliance landscape is constantly shifting, with new federal, state, and local labor laws being enacted and modified continuously.
Failure to stay up to date and compliant can result in disgruntled employees, costly fines, or even legal action against your organization.
Join Attendance on Demand’s Director of Communications, Beth Baerman, for an update on the latest paid sick leave legislation and how it impacts employers.
Discover what your team needs to do to tackle these regulations and ensure compliance.
Topics discussed will include:
- The impact of paid sick leave regulations across various industries
- The differences in paid sick leave laws by state and locality
- How paid sick leave is used by employees
- The impact of paid sick leave on employers and how it’s paid
- Best practices for employers to manage paid sick leave
- How a workforce management system can automate paid sick leave records and reporting
- How the paid sick leave landscape has shifted and what you need to do to stay compliant
Beth Baerman is Director of Compliance and Communications for Attendance on Demand and is an expert in time and labor management. She has over 20 years of experience in employer compliance, software product management, technical communication, and training.
She is a frequent speaker about labor compliance and workforce trends. Recently, she addressed national conferences for the American Payroll Association, Society for Human Resource Management, American College of Health Care Administrators, and others.
Beth is passionate about helping businesses manage and engage employees while handling the growing complexities of workforce compliance.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.