Tuesday, January 26th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Unlock a Culture of Innovation in Your Workforce
The Power in Your People
What makes a truly innovative company?
A winning overall business strategy, a focused innovation strategy, deep customer understanding, talent, and a plan to successfully execute.
More important than any of these individual elements, however, is the role of company culture — how an organization behaves, feels, thinks, and what it believes in.
According to PwC’s Global Innovation 1000 study, only about half of companies they researched say their corporate culture robustly supports their innovation strategy. Companies with cultures unsupportive of their innovation strategies are poorly aligned strategically, and as a result, significantly underperform against competitors.
Don’t be an underperformer.
Join us for this free webinar on January 26th to learn:
- What a culture of innovation looks like
- Why successful companies don’t just drive innovation through “innovation hubs”, leadership or products, but via their people
- A systemic approach to building and sustaining a culture of innovation
- How every employee can be an innovation powerhouse
- How the world’s most successful companies are using human-centered design to drive innovation
Keith Laplante, Master Facilitator at ExperiencePoint
Mihir Mukherjee, Global Head of Sales at ExperiencePoint
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.