Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Ghosting in the Workplace
How HR Pros Can Combat this Troubling Trend
76% of employers have been ghosted by candidates…now that’s a spooky stat.
Have you ever been on the receiving end of a candidate not showing up to a scheduled interview?
Or a new hire standing you up on their planned first day of work? Or employees quitting without notice? Or workers in general disappearing without a trace?
If so, you’ve been ghosted.
Join us for this live session to learn how to stop being stood up in the workplace.
- What constitutes ghosting in the workplace & common forms of ghosting
- Explanations for why people ghost in various stages of the recruitment, onboarding, or employment process
- Causes for this sudden rise in ghosting
- The impact ghosting can have on your business
- Strategies for minimizing ghosting from candidates, new hires, and employees
Delia J. O’Steen is co-owner of ROI Talent Development, a Texas-based HR consulting firm. She is also a faculty member and the Director of Business and Professional Communication in the College of Media and Communication at Texas Tech University.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.