Monday, December 12th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
How to Build a Business Case and Win Leadership Support
HR is one of the most essential functions of any business – so why does it feel like it can be so difficult to get the support needed? Or understanding of the impact created?
Hint: It’s all about the way you present the information.
This free webinar will teach you how to “talk the talk” of company execs. You’ll be able to both make a case for any ask and clearly show your impact.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make the case for the business to invest in a resource, person, or strategy,
- Figure out what matters to your specific leadership team,
- Align HR’s needs with your leaderships goals and priorities,
- Gather the data to prove your case (and not get overwhelmed by the sheer quantity),
- Understand the types of data that exec teams use and need to make decisions,
- Confidently present that data to others – using helpful tips and tricks,
- Show your impact in terms that business execs outside of HR will understand,
- And much more.
Register now to learn ways to gain leadership support for any future ask.
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Company where he works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace:
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their operational performance.
- Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power
- Shawn is a highly sought after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including “Globe and Mail”, “CFO Magazine” and the “Association of Manufacturing”
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.