Thursday, July 28th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Work/Life Sway: How to Build a Flexible Workplace Culture
Work is important to people and businesses, and workers should be committed and reliable.
But, today’s workers also value, and place a premium upon, also being available physically and emotionally to support their family members and outside interests.
Progressive employers who want to attract and retain the best people know that traditional, even idealistic, views of work/life “balance” need to be updated instead for work/life “sway”– allowing workers to pivot from work to family and back again, when, and as, needed.
Join us on July 28th to learn:
- Ways to make a meaningful company commitment to remote work, as well as schedule flexibility without hampering productivity or results
- Options for flexible work times and conditions, as well as ways to initiate discussions with valued employees who may otherwise hesitate to inquire about them or take advantage of them
- Strategies to assist employees in self-service HR admin, to leverage their schedules, efforts, and energies based on day-to-day circumstances
- How to implement training and tools to focus on the quality of the time spent at work rather than just the total hours spent
- Technology and systems to put in place to manage a flexible workforce
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.