Thursday, November 10th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
How to Thrive as an HR Department of One
Being an HR manager is hard enough. But being the only HR manager for the entire company can seem like an insurmountable challenge.
Especially in today’s working environment (hiring difficulties, increased costs — the list goes on).
So whether you’re just starting out in the field or have been at it for a while, this free webinar on November 10th will provide useful tips and tricks for success as a solo HR pro.
- How to set boundaries with employees, managers, and your superiors (& how to help them help themselves),
- Ways to prioritize your most important, high-value tasks,
- Productivity hacks using tech to automate & streamline,
- Which manual tasks can be completed with tech,
- How to speak up for what you need & have a seat at the leadership table,
- Strategies for outsourcing and relying on other departments’ resources,
- And much more
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.