Thursday, July 15th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Improve New-Hire Engagement with Digital Onboarding
The events of last year accelerated the digital transformation of the workplace. As your organization continues to scale for a successful 2021, it’s more important than ever to embrace the digital reality. Without the proper tools in hand, finding the right talent to execute your goals could be difficult.
Transitions in a company can be challenging, but with the right technology, you can establish a culture that attracts and retains top talent. Make the most of this opportunity and drive effective organizational growth with successful digital onboarding.
Join us for this insightful webinar as we explore:
- How to evaluate your onboarding process and find the right talent
- Managing your growth goals efficiently and realistically
- The importance of creating a workplace culture that embraces the digital reality
- How the right HR tech can help your organization scale back up to success
Abbie Ruckman, Onboarding Team Lead
- Abbie Ruckman is the onboarding team lead at Paycom. She is instrumental in both creating and implementing the excellent onboarding experience that all new hires experience at the company. Abbie holds a certified designation from SHRM, and she obtained her bachelor’s degree from Oklahoma State University.
Tyler Moss, Workforce Marketing Partner
- Tyler Moss has over a decade of experience in public relations, media relations and marketing and currently serves as a public relations & sponsorships manager at Paycom. Before assuming that role, Tyler led the client training and content development efforts in Paycom’s learning and development department.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.