Wednesday, May 18th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Leveraging great benefits to recruit and retain top talent
This may come as a shock to you but…
Most companies don’t offer the #1 thing that attracts and retains top talent.
And it’s crazy because almost any company could implement it.
But they don’t because it’s not common knowledge (to most).
Luckily, it’s right in front of you now.
You’ll be able to attract and retain the best talent just like the big corporations.
Join us for a free webinar where we’ll show you how to leverage great benefits to recruit and retain top talent.
In the webinar, you’ll also learn:
- How to start providing benefits in order to attract and retain talent
- Why top HR departments partner with other companies to provide advocacy benefits
- The reason advocacy services provide a competitive advantage and address what people want
- Why 75% of employees plan to quit their full-time job this year and how to make sure yours stay
- The importance of benefits to employees and why they’ll leave for better ones
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.