Tuesday, April 12th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Making the Right Hire: How to Assess Candidates for Job Fit in Your Organization
A great organization starts with great employees
Have you ever had a candidate that sounded great in an interview, but just didn’t pan out?
I’m sure we all have…
And this has been an issue for decades.
Years ago, there was little we could do about it.
But now there’s a concrete solution to find the perfect employee for your open role.
Because after all, great organizations are built with great employees.
Join us for a free webinar where we’ll reveal how top HR departments are consistently picking the right employees for the right positions.
You’ll also learn:
- Why most organizations lose 1 staff member for every 3 new hires
- How HR departments choose the right behavioral assessment to fit the organization
- A little-known secret that’s increased revenue 33% per employee
- How to find the right balance between skills and behavior when hiring an employee
- Which methods have the highest amount of validity and reliability for hiring accuracy
- Why some hiring methods are illegal and can make your company civil liability and investigation
Kelly Painter, Vice President
Kelly brings more than 17 years of experience working with Talent Management solutions for pre-hire, onboarding, and employee development. She has a broad background in scoping talent solutions, implementation planning, delivery of services, and strategic planning on behalf of her clients. As a solution provider, she has delivered real business results to clients, while leading and developing a high-performing team of sales and service professionals.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.