Monday, April 26th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Combat Unemployment Fraud in Today’s Workplace
What HR Can Do to Protect Your Organization
The Labor Department has estimated that more than $63 billion has been paid out improperly due to fraud since March 2020.
And because those numbers are from the last year, they don’t take into account the latest unemployment benefits that were just rolled out this month.
Do you really have the extra time – on top of your already hectic day-to-day workload – to walk a disgruntled, ex-employee walk through this tedious, frustrating task?
Join us for our free webinar where our industry expert will look to share
best practices on data hygiene and overall awareness to minimize your
- How to identify signs of potential fraud on your UI accounts to stay ahead of the problem
- Ways to thwart the most common fraudulent schemes
- Strategies to protect current and former employees’ personally identifiable information (PII) data
Dr. James (Jim) Castagnera holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University, and a J.D. and Ph.D. (American Studies) from Case Western Reserve University. Jim practiced law for 36 years, before retiring in June 2019: 10 years as a labor, employment and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr; 3 years as general counsel for Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates; and 23 years as the associate provost & legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University. Currently, Jim devotes his full-time to writing, teaching and training.Dr. Castagnera’s experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution includes:
- Ten years of service as an arbitrator with the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Three years of experience as a commercial arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association
- Numerous appearances as an advocate in labor arbitrations, mediations, EEOC Fact-Finding Conferences and other administrative proceedings
- Developer and teacher of a course in “Alternative Dispute Resolution” in Drexel University’s Kline School of Law
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.