Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Qualify the Investment
How to Communicate Why Your Company Should Invest in 21st-Century HR Tools
Why is HR the last department to get new tools?
While HR isn’t a direct revenue-driving department (like sales or marketing), they manage the most important asset your company has.
And that’s why you should be getting the necessary budget to invest in new tools.
Join us for this free webinar on May 10th to learn how to make a use case for investing in next-gen tools.
- How to work around never getting new tools (that you really should have already),
- Ways to explain the true value of these tools — without making it seem like the tools can or should replace talent,
- Tips and techniques for successful communication that leads to you getting your new tools,
- How to qualify the ROI for those skeptical of HR’s vital role in your company’s future,
- Ways to improve both your department and your own career,
- And much more!
Register today to get buy-in from your company to make the transition from outdated, manual processes, to streamlined, efficient digital tools.
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Company where he works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace.
- Shawn has been leading teams, both in-person and virtually for over twenty years
- For the past decade, Shawn has been conducting leadership and HR consulting for some of the most recognizable brands, such as Pepsi and Tim Hortons
- He is a highly sought-after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including “Globe and Mail”, “CFO Magazine” and the “Association of Manufacturing”
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.