Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Recruit Top Teams for the Future of Work
The pandemic exposed the cracks in our work environments. And now, 18 months later, it’s exposing the cracks in our recruiting strategies.
Experts are calling this the most challenging job market ever for employers.
Worse still? There’s no end in sight.
So if you’re struggling to stand out in the field of job postings, this free webinar is for you.
Join us to learn:
- The one technique that can make an immediate impact on your hiring efforts
- Tips for crafting the story of your company
- How to rewrite your recruiting best practices
- Methods for seamlessly onboarding new talent
- Tactics for identifying the right candidates
- Ways to navigate generational nuances when hiring
- The proven strategy that will help you build a strong team for whatever the future brings
We hope you’ll join us on November 9th. And if you can’t make it to one of our live sessions, remember to still register – you’ll get a copy of the webinar sent to your inbox the next day.
Eric Termuende is the co-founder of NoW of Work, author of the bestselling book Rethink Work, and global keynote speaker. Having been on hundreds of stages and worked with and studied the greatest places to work in the world he knows what it takes to build incredible teams that are resilient, innovative, and ready for the future of work. A former World Economic Forum Global Shaper and recognized as one of the Top 100 Emerging Innovators under 35 by American Express, his ideas have been featured in Forbes, Thrive Global, The Huffington Post, The Globe and Mail, and many more.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.