Tuesday, February 21st, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Rethinking Human Connection in a Hybrid Work World
Organizations that have been in “reactive” mode for nearly three years are pausing, taking stock, and thinking carefully about the future.
Some of the big questions they’re asking are:
- How should we work together?
- How can we connect employees to each other, their teams, and the broader organization when so many of us are working remotely or in a hybrid setting?
- What does connection at work even mean in a hybrid work world?
These questions matter – tremendously – because connection at work links to outcomes like business performance, organizational agility, innovation, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and employee well-being.
Join us on February 21st for this deep dive into Rethinking Human Connection for a Hybrid Work World, where we chat with RedThread Research about how to answer all of these questions.
What you’ll take away from this session:
- Models for effectively fostering connection
- The new definition of “connection” in a hybrid work setting
- Gauging teams’ connection across the main relationship groups
- How to use HR tech to measure the effectiveness of your connection efforts
- How to better enable connection across teams and with your organization.
- ROIs of investing in human-centered programs and practices
Stacia Garr, RedThread Research
Heather Gilmartin Adams, RedThread Research
Andrea Dumont, Enboarder
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.