Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Sidestepping “The Great Resignation”
New Research & Examples to Help You Keep Top Talent
While “The Great Resignation” is a hot topic right now, exciting employee engagement improvements are happening at top companies (that you can use at your organization, too).
Savvy HR leaders understand just how serious the effects of the pandemic and The Great Resignation have been to both employee productivity and company profitability.
And even if, in response, you already made changes within your organization, you still should be hyper-aware of any new research or findings that give you a leg up in better supporting your employees.
This free webinar, featuring new industry research, shows you how you can keep your top talent. The team at ITA Group produced a landmark study diving deep into employee engagement during the past two years.
Using the results from that study and more, the ITA Group experts will share their wealth of knowledge and practical tips and tricks you can use to turn the tide with your team.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- Three specific areas where you should focus the majority of your effort
- Ways to best motivate and celebrate your top talent (some of them may surprise you)
- How to develop programs and initiatives that directly correlate to what employees need in 2022
- Tactical skills you and your leadership can use when communicating with employees
- Methods of better arming your management to keep retention top of mind (while still accomplishing job one)
- And more!
Register today for Sidestepping “The Great Resignation” to retain your top performers in 2022 and beyond.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.