Thursday, March 31st, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Solve Your 3 Biggest Hybrid Recruiting Challenges
Find Top Talent for Your Remote Roles
Hybrid work is here to stay – so you should know how to overcome your most common remote recruiting hurdles.
Even if you have a decent system in place already, 2022 isn’t the year to just get by with your hybrid recruiting strategy.
What felt like a temporary fix to the pandemic is becoming a permanent part of the hiring landscape. And that means it’s time to optimize — and fast.
So if you still don’t have your perfectly crafted, seamless strategy in place yet, this free webinar is for you.
We’ll address the most common pain points recruiters will face in 2022 and tips from our subject matter experts on how to start solving them ASAP.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- The exact data you should look at to shape a custom strategy for your company
- A secret tip that the top recruiters are using to hire candidates quickly (and it might surprise you!)
- How to leverage your unique competitive advantages in the marketplace
- Best practices to proactively plan for tricky to fill roles – and how to get your team on board too
- Methods to keep your job candidates and hiring managers engaged
- Unique ways to find candidates for the remote, hybrid and on-site roles
Register today for one of our live sessions on March 31 (before time runs out!) to optimize your hybrid recruiting.
Katie Gentry, global head of sourcing excellence at Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS)
- Katie Gentry joined AMS in December 2021 as the Global Head of Sourcing Excellence. Katie has more than 20 years of corporate talent acquisition experience and is a subject matter expert in recruiting and sourcing strategy, TA technology tools, competitive intelligence, and candidate engagement. Her career has been concentrated in the Pharmaceutical and Financial Services industries, supporting Director to VP level searches as well as Executive Recruiting for companies like AbbVie, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Wachovia, and Wells Fargo.
Katie’s role within the Sourcing COE is new. Her vision for the sourcing function at AMS is to be a premier employer of recruiting and sourcing talent, providing robust career opportunities and challenges for those new to Talent Acquisition as well as tenured individuals functioning as SMEs. She seeks to bring both creativity and simplicity to the sourcing process and is eager to influence the AMS sourcing team as they seek the talent that will enable our Clients to meet their business goals and imperatives.
Katie lives in Birmingham, Alabama with her husband, two sons (8 and 12), and an energetic golden retriever.
Bill Meeboer, senior director talent acquisition & strategy at Jacobs
- Bill Meeboer is the Senior Director of Talent Attraction, Acquisition & Strategy for Jacobs, a global technical solutions company. Bill has over 17 years of experience in talent acquisition and has spent most of his career in the aerospace and defense sector working for industry leaders including Lockheed Martin, Leidos and now Jacobs. He has headed TA functions including Global Talent Sourcing, TA Technology Innovation and Operations and Military / Veteran Relations and Recruiting. Bill is an alumni of the University of Central Florida, resides in Niceville, Florida and as a native Floridian enjoys fishing, surfing along the Emerald Coast.
Robyn Thornton, talent acquisition director at SeekOut
- Robyn Thornton is an experienced talent acquisition leader who thrives on building and mentoring teams. Results-focused and data-driven, Robyn provides thought leadership and guidance around market trends and candidate landscape to influence and drive strategic plans
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.