Wednesday November 30th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Five Things Successful Companies Consider When Changing Their HR Software
Why do some HR technology approaches succeed while others fail?
If the time has come for your organization to choose a new HR software platform, this is an important question to ask.
Because every company is different! A solution that might work for one company may not work for yours.
But the truth is, even if every company comes to the table with different needs, there is one consistency between approaches that succeed and approaches that fail.
And that consistency? The process used to pick a platform. And this free webinar on November 30th breaks down that exact process so you can apply the formula to your organization.
You’ll also walk away knowing:
- Red flags to watch out for during the sales process,
- Practical tips for using technology to meet your organization’s changing needs,
- Best practices from companies that have made a smooth transition to new tech,
- The top KPIs you should use to measure success — including the most important one you can’t afford to forget,
- The importance of references,
- Vendor experience with like organizations,
- Must-haves vs. nice-to-haves,
- The importance of a thorough needs assessment,
- And much more.
Patrick Sayers, President Newcastle Research
Patrick Sayers is the president of Newcastle Research, a research and advisory company focused on the Human Capital Management market. He leads Newcastle Research’s consulting services, leveraging two decades of industry experience to assist clients with their HCM strategy.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.