Wednesday, January 26th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Talent Relationship Management: The Key to the Future of Work
Regardless of where you look, the ‘Great Departure’ appears to only be heating up.
So the story you tell and the processes you follow are more crucial than ever before.
Join us for this engaging presentation to hear from best-selling author, Eric Termuende, as he shares insights and actionable takeaways that will give you the tools to understand and improve your talent relationship management.
- Ways to shift your mindset that’s unsure about the future to optimistic about your incoming talent
- How the talent war is heating up and what you can do about it today
- Where culture lives and how to capitalize on it
- What it means to have a ‘best place to work’ and how to build it
- Key trends for talent management and the future of work
- Steps you can take today to improve the candidate experience and increase hiring success
The truth is, HR is the gatekeeper to the future of work. And this free webinar is designed to help make your job easier and more enjoyable.
Eric Termeunde, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Termuende is the co-founder of NoW of Work, author of the best-selling book Rethink Work, and global keynote speaker. Having been on hundreds of stages and worked with and studied the greatest places to work in the world he knows what it takes to build incredible teams that are resilient, innovative, and ready for the future of work. A former World Economic Forum Global Shaper and recognized as one of the Top 100 Emerging Innovators under 35 by American Express, his ideas have been featured in Forbes, Thrive Global, The Huffington Post, The Globe and Mail, and many more.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.