Wednesday, June 1st, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
The Pitfalls of Paper: The Danger of Using Spreadsheets for Employee Onboarding
There’s no doubt onboarding is a challenge for HR pros in this new hybrid workforce, and incredibly difficult to get right.
But so many HR pros are still relying on paper checklists or excel spreadsheets, making it even harder.
Not only do paper & spreadsheets take more time to manage, but they also leave you prone to forgetting important details, leading to huge compliance issues.
Join us for this free webinar to get free from the pitfalls of paper processes.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- Why being on a screen doesn’t mean your processes are actually “digital” — there’s an easier and simpler way,
- The dangers to your company, your employees, and your personal job if you don’t digitize your onboarding checklists and documents,
- How to save precious time that can be used on more value-oriented tasks,
- Ways to create a smoother onboarding experience for your new employees (which is the first real test of their new company),
- What specific tasks within your onboarding process should be automated for ease and which should stay manual,
- Tools you can use to streamline the transition to digitized processes,
- And more!
HRMorning thinks you’ll benefit from this webinar if you’ve ever asked yourself questions like:
- Won’t tech replace me? If my whole job is managing this process – why would I implement tech?
- What can really go wrong if I continue to work with paper checklists & documents? Is it really that big of a compliance issue?
- What improvements will I see if I digitize my process?
- What types of tasks can I automate?
- How do I begin moving over? What do I need to think of?
Register today to save your spot for one of our three live sessions on June 1.
And if none of those times work for you?
You should still register, as you’ll get a recording of the webinar sent to you the next day.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.