Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
2023 Compensation Trends for SMBs
In your standard labor market savvy compensation planning for small and medium-sized businesses is a vital component of a company’s success.
What about during times of rising inflation, interest rate hikes, a looming recession, and continued changes in workforce trends? As SMBs continue facing these hardships, there has never been a more critical time to re-evaluate compensation planning.
The challenges SMBs face in 2023 look vastly different than a year ago. With a rapidly changing economy and an accelerated shift to a hybrid workforce, SMBs need to understand how to engage workers and stay competitive.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from compensation experts at TriNet and Carta, Inc. about the impact of today’s economy and a shifting workforce on pay trends and what you should consider as you evaluate compensation strategies for your business in 2023.
You’ll leave knowing more about:
- How inflation, rising interest rates, and a possible recession are driving a reassessment of compensation strategies in 2023
- Equity compensation trends: how volatile valuations and macro-economic conditions are impacting equity compensation
- How compensation can support DE&I in a sustainable way
- How to go beyond pay to keep employees engaged and motivated to contribute their best
- How to develop a compensation philosophy that aligns with your business strategy and culture
Executive Director, Talent & Org Management
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.