Thursday, December 2nd, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
What New OSHA ETS Requirements Mean for Your Workforce
HR faces major challenges when new COVID-19 rule kicks in. Learn what it means and how to prepare.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has released an Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) for employers with 100 or more employees.
Barring any potential legal challenges, the standard’s first call for action begins with the requirement for all unvaccinated workers to wear a face mask within the workplace by Dec. 6, 2021. This guidance also requires employers to ensure unvaccinated employees produce a negative test every seventh day beginning Jan. 4, 2022.
Does your organization have a plan in place to adhere to these new federal requirements?
Join us for a discussion with AJ Griffin, Paycom’s director of government and community affairs, as she shares:
- Pertinent guidance on what employers should know now about the key provisions of the standard, including mandatory face mask and testing requirements
- How to comply with record-keeping and reporting requirements
- An explanation of the requirements for paid time off to get vaccinated and paid sick leave for employees recovering from vaccine side effects
- Best ways to communicate policies to employees
- Advice on tracking vaccine status throughout your organization
- Tips to best prepare your organization for future impacts
AJ Griffin, Director of Government and Community Affairs
AJ Griffin is a former Oklahoma state senator recognized by numerous organizations for her policy work primarily in the areas of social services, health care, and energy. Currently, AJ keeps her fingers on the pulse of legislation nationwide as the Director of Government and Community Affairs at Paycom where she manages all company government and community relations across the country.
Jasmine Sievert, Workforce Marketing Partner
As a workforce marketing partner at Paycom, Jasmine Sievert creates content covering a wide array of topics related to the HR and human capital management industries. A former journalist and public relations professional, she has crafted a variety of materials for businesses and nonprofits.
Duration: 30 Minutes
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.