Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Your Handbook Update Guide for Now & 2024: Navigate the Stericycle Decision
The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) will be looking more critically at workplace rules in 2024 – here’s what it means for you.
The NLRB’s Stericycle decision has ushered in a new era of employee-friendly standards. It’s replaced familiar guidelines you and your peers have relied upon for years and caused diligent leaders to re-examine their organization’s handbook.
This sudden shift is causing uncertainty across HR, with ambiguous rules now interpreted against employers – even a slight oversight in your handbook could expose your company to legal challenges.
The truth is HR professionals across the board are overwhelmed. And if you need help determining which policies in your handbook to update or how to protect your company from potential NLRB violations, you’re not alone.
So join us for this free webinar on October 25th. You’ll hear from experts who will clarify the Stericycle decision, its implications, and actionable steps to ensure your handbook is compliant.
You’ll also learn:
- The secret to navigating the complexities of the recent NLRB changes,
- How to revamp your company’s handbook to align with the latest standards,
- Why the Stericycle decision changes everything,
- What every HR professional needs to know about the profound impact this decision will have on your policies,
- Strategies for getting ready for the upcoming updates in 2024,
- The pitfalls of ambiguous rules and how they can jeopardize your organization,
- The sneaky ways this decision will create hidden challenges you may not see coming,
- Ways to re-evaluate specific policies (like Cell Phone, Code of Conduct, Social Media, etc.),
- What to never overlook with your own company’s handbook,
- And much more.
Register now to understand the complexities of the new NLRB decision and get actionable steps to future-proof your handbook.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.