2022 Hiring Benchmark Report
You know it as well as the next HR Pro — hiring is competitive. And retention isn’t exactly a walk in the park either.
That’s why Criteria surveys hiring professionals from across all industries every year to learn more about how they attract, hire, and retain their teams – and shares their findings with the HR community.
Download their 5th annual Hiring Benchmark Report in which they explore the hiring and retention landscape in 2022, review the key workforce trends that shaped the year, and provide insights that can help you prepare for 2023.
Here’s just some of what’s inside the report:
- Methods organizations are using to hire a more diverse workforce
- Top 6 assessment types used…technical skills didn’t even make the top 3
- The state of HR budgets…on the rise or headed for a fall?
- 9 top hiring challenges in 2022…along with comparisons to 2021
- Return-to-office trends…and where work is taking place now
- How candidates and employees feel about these new work models…and what they want more of
- Will hiring demand continue at its current pace or level out?
- The lasting impact of the Great Resignation…numbers showing exactly how much of an issue turnover has been
- Why HR managers are surprisingly confident and optimistic heading into 2023
- Trends in video interviewing and structured interviews
- Organization’s use of talent mobility programs
- The disconnect between what candidates want…and what hiring professional think they want
- Top 10 selection methods organizations use to evaluate candidates
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.